Job Vacancy - Marketing Manager
We are looking for a qualified strategic and creative thinker, with exceptional people skills and marketing experience to play a key role in developing and executing our brands marketing plan to increase brand awareness and drive growth. The ideal candidate will be responsible for driving cohesive and well thought out marketing campaigns, promoting our products and services as well as improving our digital footprint.
The candidate will help to develop integrated content and storytelling across traditional and digital channels to ensure consistent and impactful messaging that aligns with our strategic brand goals. Overall, the individual will help grow brand awareness and build the company profile. Additionally, the Manager will report directly to the Head of Strategy/ CEO.
- Identify research needs, execute research studies and projects, and analyse research in order to identify opportunities for the brand.
- Stay current on market trends and acquire market intelligence - be the expert on our buyers; who they are, how they buy and their key buying criteria.
- Understand the competitive landscape.
- Create, execute and manage marketing programs and campaigns for the products and brand, including key activities and budgets to support the retention of existing customers and the acquisition of new customers.
- Build marketing programs across different channels and segments in support of our overall strategic business objectives and plans.
- Evaluate the impact of marketing programs in achieving stated objectives, including the impact on sales, lead flow, and customer retention.
- Identify marketing opportunities by understanding consumer requirements; defining market, competitor's share, and competitor's strengths and weaknesses;
- Lead drafting and dissemination of newsletters and corporate communications to customers and partners.
- Supervise development of marketing-related content for Company websites by the content writer.
- Design and implement promotional campaigns. Build and maintain a customer database. Liaise with the marketing teams of our suppliers.
- Propose and manage marketing research projects to generate consumer insights in support of improved marketing strategy and communications.
- Network with industry experts and potential clients to drive brand awareness.
- Evaluate success of campaigns and track ROI to measure the performance of each of the marketing strategies to work on them continually.
- Gather and analyse feedback data to develop new ideas improving marketing strategy and advertising.
- Implement other ad-hoc marketing initiatives and perform other related duties as assigned.
- BSc in Marketing, Communications, Business, Public Relations, or relevant field.
- 4+ years of experience in communications, brand marketing, digital, social, advertising or related field.
- Good understanding of through the line marketing for a premium brand
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – this is non-negotiable.
- Ability to work in a collaborative team.
- Exceptional ROI-tracking skills, able to prove what is or isn't working.
- You must be able to think creatively and be proactive in solving problems.
- Strategic thinker able to identify long-term opportunities and trends
- Familiarity with B2B and B2C advertising campaigns
- Proficiency in MS Office
- SEO analysis and Google AdWords/Analytics experience strongly desired.
- Experience with marketing campaigns on social media and offline.
- Established experience creating content marketing and ad operations. Ability to target, drive lead generation and execute integrated campaigns.
- Strong copy writing skills with prior experience creating blog posts, social media, content, campaign creative, internal and/or external newsletters.
- Strong project management capabilities working across an organisation.
- Previous experience managing budgets and working within the framework.
- Strong track record in media relations.
- Experience executing events is a plus.
Salary is very competitive
Candidate must physically reside in Lagos.
To apply, send a copy of your CV and Cover letter to email@example.com stating Marketing Manager in the Subject.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for interview.
Application Deadline - 15th January, 2022