iPRAY SALAH PAD
Press, Listen and Learn pad with illustrations and sounds that teach children (and adults) how to perform Wudhu and Salah, Hear the Adhan, Iqama, and much more.
Features a light for easier viewing, and a kick stand feature so it can be propped up for more convienient play!
Learn the dua’s to be recited after Adhan, Wudhu and Salah.
- Nicely illustrated to see the steps in Wudhu and Salah
- Press the play buttons under each picture to hear and learn how to perform Wudhu and Salah
- Press and follow each play button to hear the recitation in each position in Salah
- Press the i button to hear details for each positon in Salah
- Press the Adhan button to hear the beautiful call to prayer
- Press the Dua buttons to hear Dua’a after Adhan and Wudhu
- Learn how many rakahs there are in each Salah and Dua’s after Salah
A great learning tool for anyone wishing to learn Salah. This is a great way to help children enjoy learning the values and correct way to perform Salah – fun, interactive and innovative.
- Comes with 3 x AAA batteries for demonstration purposes included
- Pink iPray pad has female voice recitations
- Comes with its own very detailed Beginners Guide to Salah to supplement the iPray pad
- All teachings in the iPray pad and in the guide book are according to the Hanafi School.